Do you really know what motivates you?
Motivational maps are unique in their simplicity, application and usefulness.
By measuring emotional energy they help overcome personal and career development issues, support managers and teams to achieve greater productivity, and strategically can turbo-charge organisation progress.
Motivational Maps can help businesses:
1. Improve team performance
2. Reduce stress and sickness as well as enhance wellbeing
3. Improve staff retention
4. Recruit the best candidate for every position
5. Leverage team performance and address motivational issues with team members
6. Impact sales, engagement and culture
7. Provide a common language through which everyone can understand what they want and align with team and organisational objectives
8. Give management an overview of what is really going on with their employees
9. Provide a cost effective change management tool that actually maps the changes of the whole staff
So What is a Motivational Map?
The Motivational Map is an ISO accredited online self-percenption inventory that crucially focuses on motivation rather than personality. The Map – which takes 12 minutes to complete online – helps people understand motivation at a deeper level and what they can do with that knowledge to improve performance.
Motivational maps help individuals:
1. Make good career decisions
2. Determine how their motivation is likely to change
3. See how well their current role is fulfilling their core career drivers
4. Develop leadership and coaching skills
5. Achieve greater fulfillment from their work.
The 9 motivational preferences are:
Searcher – meaningful and purpose in work
Spirit – freedom and autonomy
Creator – new ideas, innovation and change
Expert – learning mastery and specialisation
Builder – money, competition and possessions
Director – power, control and greater influence
Star – public recognition and praise
Friend – fulfilling relationships at work
Defender – security and stability
Which 3 do you think describe you best?
Motivational Maps cost £100 each or can be incorporated into a workshop for your employeesCall Now